By placing an order with NES Tech, you confirm that you are in agreement with and bound by the terms and conditions below.
The Client: The company or individual requesting products and the services of NES Tech.
NES Tech: Primary designer/site owner/provider & employees or affiliates.
NES Tech will carry out work only where an agreement is provided either by email, telephone, mail or fax. NES Tech will carry out work only for clients who are 18 years of age or above. An ‘order’ is deemed to be a written or verbal contract between NES Tech and the client, this includes telephone and email agreements.
- Whilst every endeavor will be made to ensure that the website and any scripts or programmes are free of errors, NES Tech cannot accept responsibility for any losses incurred due to malfunction of the website or any part of it.
- The website, graphics and any programming code remain the property of NES Tech until all outstanding accounts are paid in full.
- Any scripts, cgi applications, php scripts, or software (unless specifically agreed) written by NES Tech remain the copyright of NES Tech and may only be commercially reproduced or resold with the permission of NES Tech.
- NES Tech cannot take responsibility for any copyright infringements caused by materials submitted by the client. We reserve the right to refuse any material of a copyrighted nature unless adequate proof is given of permission to use such material.
- Any additions to the brief will be carried out at the discretion of NES Tech and where no charge is made by NES Tech for such additions, NES Tech accepts no responsibility to ensure such additions are error free and reserve the right to charge an according amount for any correction to these or further additions.
- The client agrees to make available as soon as is reasonably possible to NES Tech all materials required to complete the site to the agreed standard and within the set deadline.
- NES Tech will not be liable for costs incurred, compensation or loss of earnings due to the failure to meet agreed deadlines.
- NES Tech will not be liable or become involved in any disputes between the site owner and their clients and cannot be held responsible for any wrongdoing on the part of a site owner.
- NES Tech will not be liable for any costs incurred, compensation or loss of earnings due to the work carried out on behalf of the client or any of the clients appointed agents.
- NES Tech will not be liable for any costs incurred, compensation or loss of earnings due to the unavailability of the site, its servers, software or any material provided by its agents.
- A deposit of 50% is required with any project before any design work will be carried out.
- Once a website has been designed and completed, the final balance of payment is then due (within 7 days) in accordance with our payment terms. There are no exceptions to this, i.e. if the client decides they no longer want the site, as they have commissioned the work and paid a deposit they are still obliged to pay for the work that has been done.
- Non-payment will result in the entire website and its information being wiped out and legal action being taken if necessary.
- The website will only be restored once full payment is made.
- Please note that the Monthly Plan can only be cancelled after 12 Months.
NES Tech, a division of NES Consulting (Pty) Ltd respects customer privacy and the privacy of those accessing our website, or those websites hosted by us. We undertake to protect the confidentiality of our customers and users including all personal information supplied in the course of contracting with us for services. We undertake not to sell your personal information to third parties for commercial or marketing purposes.
Collection of Personal Data
NES Tech, a division of NES Consulting (Pty) Ltd collects personal data about our users when you visit a website hosted by us; apply for a hosting package or domain and through the use of cookie technology.
Your Internet browser has the in-built facility for storing small files - "cookies" - that hold information which allows a website to recognize your account. Our website takes advantage of this facility to enhance your experience. You have the ability to prevent your computer from accepting cookies but, if you do, certain functionality on the website may be impaired.
Use of Personal Data
NES Tech, a division of NES Consulting (Pty) Ltd may on occasion use your personal information to contact you to advise you of matters relevant to service provision and in some cases, solicit your feedback. We do not pass on any personal details to 3rd parties for any promotional purposes.
We may from time to time provide information of a general nature to third parties - for example, the number of individuals visiting our website or completing a registration form, but we will not use any information that could identify those individuals.
Any information NES Tech collects from you through correspondence with us, whether via e-mail, telephonically or by written letter, will only be used to address the matters within that correspondence. If this requires referring such correspondence within NES Tech or to a third party to ensure customer service, your personal information will only be disclosed to the point necessary to address your query or concerns, and will otherwise be kept confidential.
Reservation of Rights
NES Tech reserves the right to disclose information about customers where required in good faith, to do so by law or to exercise our legal rights or defend ourselves against legal claims.
NES Tech further reserves the right to share information with law enforcement to investigate or prevent illegal activities being committed over our network.
Changes to this Policy
Free Repair Estimate
NES Tech will always provide you with a free repair estimate (via email or verbally over the phone) for final repair costs. Once the estimate for repair costs is approved by you, NES Tech will proceed to schedule a repair at a rate previously discussed and agreed upon. All repair estimates are valid for up to 30 days.
- Payment is due in full upon completion of successful repair, prior to release of the repaired machine (whether shipped, or picked up), unless by special previous arrangement.
- The client is financially responsible for all shipping costs, custom duties and taxes to and from NES Tech.
- We accept Electronic Fund Transfers (EFT) and Bank Deposits.
Our no, fix no fee policy means that if the engineer does not possess the necessary technical knowledge or ability to resolve the problem or effect the repair, then no charge is made to the customer, apart from a small diagnoses fee of $45, R649, K410.
Late payment fee(s)
All un-paid invoices past due 7-days will be assessed a 5% late fee compounded every 7-days.
Time to complete repair(s)
Although NES Tech will make every attempt to complete all repairs in a timely manner, troubleshooting issues may be a time consuming process and you will only be charged a flat rate previously discussed and agreed upon and not by the time required to complete the repair. If NES Tech is requested or required to conduct further research on a specific issue in order to complete the repair, you will not be billed for this additional research time.
Additional assistance and recommendations
NES Tech reserves the right to recommend another computer repair service or company if the troubleshooting requires the assistance of another computer repair service or company to assist with the completion of the repair. You can optionally contract with the other computer repair service or company separately. You may be billed separately by the other computer repair service or company. NES Tech will not be held responsible for the repairs performed by the other computer repair service or company.
Software used during repair(s)
NES Tech may install any program(s) required to assist with the troubleshooting or repair of your computer. Some programs do not work on all computer systems. If NES Tech installs a program for you and you have problems with it, NES Tech will uninstall it at no additional charge, but will not give continued support on the product. Regular repair and support rates will apply.
Loss of data
You certify that you will indemnify and hold harmless NES Tech for any and all data or software that may be lost or erased, as well as for any consequence of the erasure or loss of that data or software. Although NES Tech will take every precaution to preserve all data and software on the computer, you acknowledge that occasionally erasure or loss of data or software will occur and the operating system may be compromised and rendered un-usable.
Backup prior to repair(s)
Due to the requirements of the repair, it is strongly recommended that you back-up your data and documents prior to the repair.
Backup training available
If you require training in backup methods and procedures, NES Tech will provide that training to you at an additional flat rate of $25, R350, K234 plus any additional costs to cover optional back-up software, service(s), and/or hardware. You further agree to indemnify and hold harmless NES Tech for any and all hardware or software malfunctions or accidents that may occur before, during or after work is performed on Client’s computer, and for any results thereof.
You also certify that you will indemnify and hold harmless and will pay for added support to NES Tech for any software repairs necessary after a virus has been detected and removed off a computer. Viruses in a computer can cause many problems, NES Tech cannot control what or how the virus affected the computer before or after the removal.
30 Day guarantee on virus/malware removal
NES Tech has a 30 day guarantee on virus/malware removals. If within 30 days you suspect you have an instance returning, please call NES Tech: +27 11 066 1280 immediately. If after 30 days and you have a returned infection, we will discuss what antivirus or antimalware service/products you purchased and decide on the best level of support. There is no guarantee or warranty that a virus will never get through any product either purchased by NES Tech or any other brand you buy online or off the shelf.
Any private information stored on your computer or viewed by a support specialist(s) at NES Tech during a remote support call will be held confidential unless required by law. Any private or personal information provided to NES Tech will be kept confidential.
72-hour guarantee on all repairs (3 business days)
If you believe that NES Tech was unable to solve your problem or do the work that we promised to do, you may contact NES Tech for a refund of any fees that you have already paid for such deficient technical support services. We will refund fees provided NES Tech receives your request within seventy-two (72) hours (3 business days) after the completion of the deficient technical services. NES Tech also provides up to 72-hours (3 business days) of no-charge phone, Live-chat, and remote support after each repair. NES Tech reserves the right to request additional information from you, or reject the request for a refund, if NES Tech reasonably believes that a refund request is abusive.
Prices are listed on our website, and are subject to change without notice. Prices for certain government, corporate, and institutional customers may be set forth in a bid or other written agreement between the parties. Payment is due before delivery, unless credit terms have been arranged in advance with our credit department. In such case, payment terms shall be as set forth in the credit agreement.
Limited Manufacturer's Warranty
Customer understands that NES Tech is not the manufacturer of the products purchased by Customer hereunder and the only warranties offered are those of the manufacturer, not us. In purchasing the products, Customer is relying on the manufacturer's specifications only and is not relying on any statements, specifications in brochures, photographs or other illustrations representing the products that may be provided by us. In connection with services, neither affiliates of NES Tech nor third party service providers are our agents and we have no obligation or liability arising from any services performed by or any warranty, if any, made by, such service providers.
We warrant that we have good title to the hardware products we sell, and that we have proper authority to license the software products we distribute.
We do not warrant the performance or integrity of any Product, but merely pass through to the Customer whatever end-user warranty the manufacturers or software publishers provide with their respective products.
NES Tech has no control over the technology of the Products sold herein, and therefore cannot and does not indemnify Customer for claims by third parties that Products infringe any patent, copyright, trademark or trade secret. NES Tech will pass through any such indemnity it receives from the Product manufacturer or supplier.
Pricing Information; Availability; Errors and Omissions Disclaimer
All pricing is subject to change. We reserve the right to make adjustments to pricing, products and service offerings for reasons including, but not limited to, changing market conditions, product discontinuation, product unavailability, manufacturer price changes and errors in advertisements. All orders are subject to product availability. Therefore, we cannot guarantee that it will be able to fulfil Customer's orders.
We make every effort to ensure the accuracy of the information published in our catalogs and on our Web site(s). However, the documents and graphics published on this site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. We make no representations about the suitability of the information and graphics presented on this site. All such documents and graphics are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind.
If an error is made and a product is listed at an incorrect price, we shall maintain the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed at the incorrect price. If the order has been confirmed and you are charged, we shall immediately issue a credit in the amount of the incorrect price. Note: We also do not guarantee that our prices listed on other Web sites or price engines are accurate or up-to-date.